80 S.W. 8th St., Suite 2810
Miami, FL 33130
Daniel Casamayor is a Partner at Beltran Brito Casamayor LLP. He focuses his practice on business immigration matters representing individuals and corporate clients in obtaining immigration benefits.
Daniel represents and counsels clients on a wide range of immigration matters. He has extensive experience representing individuals, investors, and corporate clients in matters involving immigrant and nonimmigrant visa petitions, including those based on H-1B, TN, L, E, O, P, I, EB-1, EB-2 National Interest Waivers, EB-5, and the Labor Certification Process.
Daniel graduated from the University of Miami School of Law cum laude. During law school, he was an active participant in the University of Miami School of Law’s Moot Court program.
As a member of the Moot Court program, Daniel was awarded the Best Brief Award at the American Bar Association’s National Appellate Advocacy Competition. Prior to enrolling at the University of Miami School of Law, Daniel attended the University of Miami.
While at the University of Miami, Daniel majored in Political Science and American Studies and was selected for membership in the Iron Arrow Honor Society, the highest honor attainable at the University of Miami.
Daniel is a native of Miami where he graduated from Belen Jesuit Preparatory School.
– Music Groups – Represented Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees in securing P visas to perform a reunion tour in the United States.
– Researchers – Represent numerous researchers, medical professionals, professors, scientists, and business leaders in securing temporary work visas or green cards via employment-based permanent residency.
– Entrepreneurs – Represented a shared workspace enterprise in establishing its first United States office through the E-2 visa program.
– Journalists – Represent several Emmy Award winning journalists in obtaining temporary work visas or green cards via the EB-1 visa.
– Nonprofits – Represent an international nonprofit organization based in the United States in securing H-1B cap exempt visas for its employees.
– Skilled Workers – Represent numerous recipients of United States Master’s Degrees in obtaining H-1B visas for employment with their United States employers.
– Athletes – Represented a race car driver in securing an O-1A visa to compete in the United States with his racing team.
– EB-5 Investors – Represent individuals and qualifying family members eligible for legal permanent residency in the United States under the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa Program.
– Artists – Represent Grammy and Latin Grammy Award winners in obtaining O-1B visas and green cards via employment-based (EB-1) permanent residency.
– Labor Certifications – Represent workers classifying under the EB-2 and EB-3 visa program to obtain legal permanent residency.
– Biomedical Industries – Secured TN visa for Canadian and Mexican Citizens for employment in the United States with a biotechnology firm.
– Talent Agents – Represented a talent agent in obtaining an E-2 Investor visa to establish a subsidiary of a foreign office and music studio in the United States.
– Family Petitions – Represent individuals in obtaining immigration benefits based on their relationship to United States Citizens or legal permanent residents.
This post is also available in: Spanish