Work visas

F-1 / M-1

An F-1 visa is for students of an academic or language training program. The F-1 visa is valid for the duration of...
Read More

E-1: Treaty Trader

An E-1 Treaty Trader is a foreign national who wishes to come to the U.S. to carry on substantial trade, principally between...
Read More

C-1/D-1: Alien in Transit / Crewman

Travelers passing through the United States do not need to be trapped in the airport. The C-1 Visa, also known as the...
Read More

B-1 and B2 Tourist for Business and Tourist for Pleasure

An individual who is a temporary visitor for business or pleasure, but is not authorized to work in the U.S. Stay in...
Read More

B-1 Domestic Household Servant

Domestic Household Servants of some temporary visa holders and U.S. citizens may receive a B-1 work visa in order to accompany and...
Read More