B-1 and B2 Tourist for Business and Tourist for Pleasure

An individual who is a temporary visitor for business or pleasure, but is not authorized to work in the U.S. Stay in the U.S. is usually given initially from one month to 6 months and may be extended for an additional period.

This post is also available in: Spanish

Please feel free to contact us, if you have any further questions regarding you legal residency, immigration or visa status and process. We will be happy to assist you.