B-1 Domestic Household Servant

Domestic Household Servants of some temporary visa holders and U.S. citizens may receive a B-1 work visa in order to accompany and work for their employer during the employer′s temporary stay in the U.S.

This post is also available in: Spanish

Please feel free to contact us, if you have any further questions regarding you legal residency, immigration or visa status and process. We will be happy to assist you.