K-1/ K-3: Fiancé or Spouse of US. Citizens

A U.S. citizen may petition for a fiancé/fiancée via an application for K-1 visa. Please note that Lawful Permanent Residents may not file such applications. Upon entering the U.S. with a K-1 visa, the fiancé and U.S. citizen must marry within 90 days and the K1 visa holder must apply for lawful permanent residence.

This post is also available in: Spanish

Please feel free to contact us, if you have any further questions regarding you legal residency, immigration or visa status and process. We will be happy to assist you.

¿Quiere saber todo sobre las visas?

Suscríbete a nuestra lista de correo y recibe lo último del sitio
No enviamos spam ni compartimos tu información

¿Want to know everything about visas?

Subscribe to our email list and receive the latest news of the website
We do not send spam nor share your information